By returning drug product(s), you are certifying that they were purchased directly from NDC
Distributors, LLC; that the product(s) have been stored properly at a temperature indicated on the
product label in the original bottle; bottles have never been opened and drug product(s) have never
been repackaged, in compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
Prior Authorization from our Customer Service Department is required and can be obtained by
contacting your Sales Representative or a CSR
Credit will be based on the original invoice price and adjusted for free goods, discounts, promotions, etc.
- Notification of return must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- All credits will be issued in the form of a credit memo, no checks will be mailed. Credit will be
applied to your account within 7 days of receipt. Customers may not deduct from payments prior to
issuance of a credit memo.
- Overstock returns must be unopened, unmarked, stickers other than the original product label
removed, with manufacturer label intact and returned not less than twelve (12) months prior to the
expiration date marked on the product. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Requests over $1,000.00, with
valid T3 data, are subject to special review and restocking fee.
- T3 data verification will be performed upon return of product(s) to our warehouse prior to
credit being issued for items returned.
- To receive credit, items MUST be returned within five (5) business days of customer receiving
the Return Authorization and Declaration form.
- Returned product must be accompanied by a completed Return Authorization form.
Customers will receive credit only for merchandise authorized for return under the following conditions
- In‐date merchandise twelve (12) months prior to expiration date.
- Short‐dated product when customer was unaware of dating.
- Un‐opened, un‐adulterated, sealed and in re‐sellable condition.
Damaged upon receipt.
- Purchases made directly from NDC Distributors LLC. in original containers.
- Merchandise returned from the original purchaser.
- Product recalled by the manufacturer that was purchased directly from NDC Distributors, LLC.
NO RETURNS will be accepted for the following:
- Any product purchased as short‐dated (less than 12 months to the expiration date), expired,
close‐out inventory/specials or free goods.
- Packages that arrive at our distribution center without prior approval or items which were not
included on the Return Authorization Form.
- Products with labels applied other than the manufacturer’s original label that are NOT removed
prior to return.
- Refrigerated items.
- Damaged merchandise due to improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water,
smoke, catastrophe, or bankruptcy sale, or purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal,
State or local law or regulation.
HOW TO REQUEST AUTHORIZATION FOR RETURN
- Contact an Account Manager or CSR for any items you wish to return for credit. To ensure
proper processing, you must supply all pertinent item information such as invoice numbers, lot numbers
and expiration dates.
- We will send you a Return Authorization Number (RA#) that must be marked on the outside of
the box and a Return Authorization Form which must accompany the returned merchandise.
- A return shipping label will be provided if the return is a result of our error. Returns not due to
our error may be shipped by your carrier of choice. If returns are not due to our error, your carrier of
choice must be able to bill you directly for the shipping expense.
- Returns should be accompanied by a completed Returns Authorization and Declaration Form.
Claims due to order fulfillment or computer errors must be reported within three business days of
receipt and are returnable for full value at our freight expense.
NDC Distributors, LLC. reserves the right to amend this policy. This policy supersedes all previous policies
and is hereby automatically incorporated into any prior customer supply agreements or written